- Simple high-availability Primary-Backup testbed - This document details how to setup a simple high-availability stateful cluster testbed.
- The conntrack-tools user manual - This document describes how to install and setup the conntrack-tools, this includes a description on how to setup an HA stateful firewall cluster.
- Netfilter's Connection Tracking System - Reprinted from ;login: The Magazine of USENIX, vol. 31, no. 3 (Berkeley, CA: USENIX Association, 2006, pp40-45).
- Demystifying Cluster-based stateful firewalls - Pre-print from IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 13, no. 6, pp31-38, 2009.
- conntrack-tools: connection tracking userspace tools - Slides for the 6th Netfilter Workshop, Paris, France (in PDF format)
- conntrack (8) manpage - Command lineinterface manpage (in HTML)
- conntrackd (8) manpage - Userspace daemon manpage (in HTML)
Mailing listPlease read Netfilter mailing lists policy before posting your questions. Use the appropriate list depending on your question.
SCM repositoryIf you want to get the latest changes applied to the conntrack-tools then check out a working copy of conntrack-tools' GIT repository by issuing the following command:
git clone git://git.netfilter.org/conntrack-toolsIf you are not familiar with git, visit http://git-scm.com/
Available on demand, please, contact the author if interested